Monday, May 20, 2013

Thank you everyone for an amazing 2012-13

I am sure everyone has recovered from the recital (even the dads!) now and like myself looking back on what a great season we had and perhaps looking ahead to next season already (like me :0)! First I would like to give a big shout out to all those who were involved with the flower sales. The boquets where beautiful and the choices amazing! Next to all those who worked the lobby selling 50/50 tickets. A huge hug! I know the Barr family was touched by the response from those in attendance but none of it would have happened with out all the hard work from the FGDC family. Again this speaks to the amazing group of families we have and the respect and affection they have for each other. I would also like to say a big thanks to Angel's sister who made those crazy dancing dad cupcakes! Tasty and creative! The hard work was evident and that fact there were none left speaks to how yummy! And those dad's earned every last cupcake with their standing "o" rendition of Gangnam Style. Way to go dads! I have had a few inquiries about summer so I thought I would include that information in this email also and it will also be in your registration letter being delivered to your homes in June. I am hoping to do a beginner pilates class for dancers before we break from school. Anyone who has done pilates knows what a great excersise it is and how it can enhance a dancer's technique. This will be a mat only (I am hoping to get them on the reformers a few times if it works out) Classes will be Mondays 5:30 to 6:30 starting May 27th and running 4 weeks. If your dancer is interested the cost will be $30 and I ask that you let me know asap. Starting July 3rd weekly work out classes will start. 5:30 to 6:30 will be the jr/int (10 - 14) and 6:30 to 8:00 (15 and up) will be the senior class. The session will run 8 weeks at a cost of $55 for the junior (or $10 drop in) and $75 for the senior (or $13 drop in). These classes are open to any dancer so if your dancer wants to bring someone along NO PROBLEM :0)! just note these are not designed to be beginner classes. We are also going to try a younger work out class this year. This class geared for the 7 to 10 year old will be on Tuesday nights 5 to 6. We are looking to start July 9th and run for 7 weeks at a cost of $40 (or $10 drop in). So keep an eye out for your registration letter and we look forward to seeing or hearing from everyone in the near future! Please if you have any questions or concerns email me direct at faygleesondance@gmail.com or leave me a message at the studio as I am still in there every day or so. Thanks again to all for a great year from Laureen, Melissa, Maeghan and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment